Saturday, November 22, 2003

online tests for the nerd that I am

Tatang thought for sure I'd blow him away on the Geek Test. Well, of course, I'm such a geek I LIKE taking tests. I was rated "Major Geek (40.8284%)." Not only did I know what a yurt was, I indeed wanted one.

I also took the Gender test. They thought with 86% accuracy that I was just male of center and that statistically speaking I was a guy. So, I had the SO take the test too. We had always known that we were the perfect male/female energy balance. I was just enough butch for his femme. And lo and behold, he is statistically speaking a woman! whoo-hoo! Go Scarlett! (that's his femme personality name. I don't have a male personality name. Michelle in French is a guy's name anyway.) We weren't all that surprised at the result. We'd be more surprised if he was statistically a guy.

I've never believed that finding the special someone was simply about sexual gender. Each person sits somewhere on the scale between male and female energy. People have to be the right balance. I've known women with alot of "male" energy pick the most machismo guy and it NEVER works out. They're much too much alike. Hell, whether it's a woman with this balance or a man, does it really matter?

No comments: