Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Off to the Big Apple

We're off to the Big Apple (NYC) Friday. Going to be there for a handful of days. I've never been, so going to soak up alot of touristy stuff.

Funny, a few years ago, I had thought for sure that my future was in NY. I was looking to go to grad school there. But opportunities to go continued to close in that direction, so I never went. I'm not sure what I was looking for back then, but something tells me that I managed to find it anyway. So now, NY is just a nice place to visit.

I'm looking forward to the museums, NY pizza and deli, maybe try to score broadway tix for cheap, times square, and wherever else we manage to get to including saying hi to Patrick Rosal and other writers and folks who might be out there. It probably won't be my last trip to NY. Already looking into going back in October and/or November.

Recommendations of your favorite spots are more than welcome!

No comments: