Friday, March 09, 2007

2 and 2

Looks like we're solidly in 7th place heading into another position round next week. We played the last place team last night and they, of course, came out with big games in the 2nd and 3rd. Fortunately, we beat them with enough pins in the first game to take total pins.

I'm still happy with my bowling as I continue to push my average up. My book average is 134, but I'm really bowling 150s-160s and I'm still searching for that 200 game, I just need to string the marks in larger bunches instead of going 2 then open then 2 then open.

In the high series handicap standings, I'm number two with my sister one pin behind me tied for third. I'm also number 2 on the high game handicap standings for women. Which means prize money at the end, but I'm really shooting for the top spot. why not?

No comments: