Friday, October 31, 2008

Will the real Sarah Palin please stand up!



We thought it would be fun to see how many Sarah Palins we could muster for the office Halloween party. So 4 of us got out our knee high boots, fanciest power suit, and various accessories.

Since I couldn't find a pair of glasses, I went for the pre-Palin years as Miss Wasilla 1984 complete with sash and flute, though I could no longer play mostly because my braces got in the way. I attached a toy MK47 with McCain-Palin stickers in the proper red, white, and blue. One the Palins worked on her Alaskan accent, while another attached various price tag stickers on her clothing and yet another decided to show off her hockey mom skills. We didn't have a Joe the Plumber or a Joe Six Pack, so we settled for the Six Pack body armor of the Dark Knight.

No comments: