Tuesday, September 21, 2004

blogger is my editor

Usually I try to write and post with only minor editing. Some days, blogger doesn't like my post and I get an error message saying it didn't go through. Sigh. Sometimes Blogger is such a wrathful editor, it's all or nothing. I've often lost what I think are fabulous posts to stalling internet connections and down blogger servers. I let those posts go forever loss in the uncertain science of computers and vast wasteland that is the internet. I wrote about karma being delayed and it gave me such an error several times. I decided to let it go and post another spontaneous write up later only to find out that the original post went through. They're surprisingly consistently the same, telling the same story twice. I usually delete duplicated posts, but I'll leave these twin posts up. Apparently, Blogger liked them both. Go figure.

No comments: