Sunday, October 09, 2005

count up

Though I didn't shed a tear on my wedding day, reading everyone's blog posts on it (see links in previous post), makes me weepy. Like Eileen said, so so many memorable moments. So so so many moments that my breath was taken away by the love and generosity people have shown us and our families. And a feeling of being truly being blessed. And I hope that in our life together that I always remember these moments. And so so so many things that hadn't been planned, just couldn't have possibly been planned came together to create such perfect unscriptable moments.

Today was the gift opening day with many other gifts soon to come. Hung out with family as they tsismised about who came with who and this and that, it was hilarious! For the first time, introduced the former SO/Fiance as "my husband". Had to get used to my new husband calling my parent's mom and dad.

I'm going to hold off listing my memorable moments, because I'm enjoying seeing my wedding from other people's eyes. But soon, soon. swear.

Thank you to our families, our friends, my kali family and our blog community. I am humbled.

No comments: