Monday, October 10, 2005

but...

I can give you my highlights from wedding rehearsal.

-one of the flowergirl's making it an interesting evening
-my high school teachers (who were chosen as readers) as the "peanut gallery" color commentary pew
-Me saying "we do" to some questions that we needed to each individually be saying "yes" to.
-on the first run, the sponsors getting backlogged as they forgot which pew they were supposed to sit in
-at the dinner, how I SO wanted to be a fly at Eileen's table. I could sense something was going on and asked a couple of people at the table and the reply was, "Dirtiest talk ever!" and of course, most everyone was denying that they started it. But, I must remind people, that they didn't stop it either. The listener is also a particpant and instigator (I consider it the yin aspect of participating and instigating). How can there be a show without an audience? I'm just saying.
-stayed fairly calm and cool during the rehearsal
-one dinner table the "twins" table. Two couples who both had sets of twins. One dad said to me, "This is the fertile table. Sit for a few minutes, we might be contagious" Coincindentally, they were couples whose photos we loved so much, we hired the same photographer.

No comments: