Monday, September 15, 2008

blog no blog

I keep meaning to put up a blog post, but then never really finish as I've been in waiting mode for a while now.

waiting for my teeth to move into place
waiting to hear about the hiring process at work
waiting for my arm to heal through acupuncture treatments
waiting...

In the meantime, it's not like I'm standing still, there are lots of little things to do resumes, warm herb compresses, group interviews, etc.

In the meantime, lots of time with family in between, hanging out with various co-workers more.

But I'm getting to a point where I can finally see things coming together. And I can see what I need to start planning for what comes next. It's not quite at the excitement of fruition, but it's nice to feel like I'm on the right direction. Sometimes you don't get the things you want right away, sometimes they wait for you. They wait for you to be ready, to receive the gifts life has in store.

No comments: