Monday, April 27, 2009

not here, there

Haven't posted much here for various reasons. Mostly because other parts of my life have needed a bit more privacy. But I have been online, mostly on facebook and still contemplating the necessity/usefulness/do-I-really-want-to of twittering.

Rhett and I are working on a couple of books together. One is on getting into college. We're finally writing down all the advise we've given to younger cousins on how to get in, though Rhett is far more successful at getting people into med school (which will be the next book). So I've been studying how other people sell their own books outside of the poetry world and the use of Web 2.0 (twitter, facebook, etc) in marketing and promotion. I'm still not sure how it works. Though picking up hints and tricks here and there.

I have also been posting here posting about the photos and photo products we've been selling online. The photo below is BY FAR our most popular item with someone buying one every other week or so. It's easy to see why. We have an 11x14 of it hanging in our home.

No comments: